Bike Fest 2020
Conestoga Grand River
Campground Has a Few Rules to Keep It Safe!
1. Park speed limit of 5mph for all
motor vehicles will be enforced. After one warning,
on your second offence you will be required to park at
campground entrance and be assessed a $20 fine to be paid
2. Two (2) vehicles max per site (less
carts and ATVs). Others should use overflow lot parking.
3. Check in: 2pm/Check out: 11am. Late departures must be approved by the office
Quiet hours: 10PM to 8AM. Music, TVs,
and other noise must be confined to your own campsite.
5. All guests must register at the main office. Guest
day-pass is $6.
6. No smoking in any buildings or
7. Firearms are NOT
permitted within the Campgrounds AT ANY
1. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY: Use
pool at your own risk.
running, diving, jumping, or other horseplay will be
allowed. We are not responsible for accidents in
Campground or pool areas. Violations of pool rules will
result in prohibition from pool area during your visit.
3. Parents must accompany children under the age of 14
years in the pool area, and swim floats are required for
children who have not had swimming lessons.
floats are NOT permitted in the pool.
Campsite must be kept clean and orderly. Deposit garbage in
2. All pets must be leashed and
may not be left unattended. Clean up after your pet
promptly. No pets in any buildings or pool areas (except
3. We are not responsible for lost
articles or damage to personal property or persons.
4. We allow moderate use of alcoholic beverages within state
law (NO MINORS!). Improper behavior or conduct will not be
tolerated. Zero-Tolerance policy in
effect on Controlled Substances.
5. You may be
held responsible for any damage to campground property
and/or its facilities caused by you or your guests.
Children Rules and Safety
1.Parents are responsible for children's behavior.
2. Children 12 and under must be at campsite by 10pm.
3. No bike riding after dark without reflectors and/or
lights on front and rear of bike. Reflective clothing is